2018 RATES and DATES
Register before October 15, 2017 and receive our Early-Bird discount rates!
|Session||Dates||Regular Rate||Early-Bird Rate
|Full Season||Thurs. June 28 - Thurs. August 16||$9250||$8950|
|1st Period||Thurs. June 28 - Wed. July 25||$6250||$6000|
|2nd Period||Wed. July 25- Thurs. August 16||$4250||$4000|
|6 Weeks||Thurs. June 28 - Tues. August 7||8800|
|Short-Stay 1*||Thurs. June 28 - Wed. July 11||3125|
|Short-Stay 2*||Wed. July 25 - Tues. August 7||$2950|
|Short-Stay 3*||Tues. August 7 - Thurs. August 16||$2300|
|New Mooner Weekend Trial||Fri. July 27 - Sun. July 29||$325|
|Visitor's Day||Sat. July 21
10:30 am - 3:00 pm
* Short Stay: For campers who have completed grades 1-4 before camp. This rate cannot be combined with other sessions. Short Stay 1& 2 does not include transportation home; Transportation to camp is not provided for Short Stay 3.
New Mooner Weekend Trial : For campers entering grade 1 or 2 before camp.
Important Payment Details:
A $1,000 deposit for each camper is required to complete registration (Weekend Trial: You will be billed for the full amount upon registration)
Harmonized Sales Tax (13%) is Added to All Fees
Early-Bird discount is voided if balance of fees is not paid by May 1st
Additional registration details found below (Conditions of Enrollment)
OUR FEES ARE ALL-INCLUSIVE AND INCLUDE:
- Camp T-shirt
- weekly laundry
- bus transportation/baggage depot service (at start and end of full sessions),
- Tuck and sundry items
- cabin photo
WHERE APPLICABLE, ADDITIONAL CHARGES INCLUDE:
- $60 CIT excursion fee
- Advanced Swim Award Fees (from Lifesaving Society)
- Medical prescriptions, if required.
We will apply the single greatest discount below. Applicable only if balance of fees is paid by May 1st.
- SIBLING DISCOUNT: Receive 5% off each additional family based upon the early bird registration rate.
- NEW MOON ALUMNI DISCOUNT: Parents who were past New Moon campers AND staff receive a 5% discount on the early-bird rate.
ELECTRONIC REGISTRATIONS ARE VALID ONLY UPON RECEIPT OF A DEPOSIT ($1,000 PER CAMPER)
ELIGIBLE EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS MUST BE SECURED BY DEPOSIT BY OCTOBER 15th, BY MAIL OR ELECTRONIC MEANS
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!!
Medical Forms Must be Completed On-Line Friday, June 15th
Baggage Drop-off at Depot (details posted) Tuesday, June 26th
First Period/Short-Stay July Starts Thursday, June 28th
July Short-Stay Ends Wednesday, July 11th
Visitor's Day Saturday, July 21st
First Period Ends Wednesday, July 25th
2nd Period/August Short-Stay 2 Begins Wednesday, July 25th
August Short-Stay 2 Ends/August Short-Stay 3 begins Tuesday, August 7th
Camp Ends Thursday, August 16th
Alumni Weekend Friday, August 17th
CONDITIONS OF ENROLLMENT
- A deposit of $1,000 is required with each application, with balance of fees due May 1, 2018. For early-bird pricing, the deposit must be received by the specified dates. Any discounts are applicable to the time of registration and must meet all conditions of enrollment. Fees listed are in Canadian funds and are subject to applicable taxes. Interest (2% per month) is charged on unpaid balances.
- Registrations/applications will be confirmed upon receipt of the required deposit only (by mail or electronic receipt of funds).
- Cancellations: A refund of the deposit less a cancellation fee of $500.00 will be provided if cancellation is made prior to January 15th , $750 between January 15th and March 1st. The deposit is forfeited if cancellations are made after March 1st.
- Late payment of balance of fees owed (due May 1st) will nullify any discount applied at the time of registration.
- No reduction or refund of fee is provided for campers arriving late or leaving early from registered sessions regardless of the length of time.
- Reduction in the registered session length prior to the summer is subject to an administrative fee of $500.00.
- Camper Conduct: The Directors reserve the right to terminate the stay of campers if deemed in the best interests of the Camp. Campers will face expulsion without refund if policies are broken (including smoking, involvement of any kind with illegal drugs or alcohol), or if behaviour (including but not limited to any form of harassment, bullying, theft, destruction of property, etc.) is considered harmful to others.
- Photos, video or auditory recordings of my child may be taken for program purposes or promotional material in media and/or the worldwide web.
- I agree to allow my child to participate in all activities at camp or at other locations during supervised trips (canoe trips, hikes, day-trips).
- Camp New Moon is not responsible for lost/damaged personal property of campers or confiscated, prohibited items as stated in our literature printed or posted on the worldwide web.
- Reasonable precautionary measures are taken to ensure the safety and health of campers. However, in the event of accident or extended sickness, Camp New Moon assumes no liability. Voluntary accident and sickness (medical) insurance can be purchased for a nominal fee.
- Campers should receive a medical examination within 6 months of camp and the camp medical form must be signed by the parent/guardian providing complete disclosure including all current medications. Costs for medical treatment required beyond the scope of the camp’s medical centre, including prescription medicine, dental, hospital costs and other needs must be borne by the parents or by coverage provided in the optional medical insurance plan. If a medical emergency requires immediate surgery or treatment, I hereby grant permission to the physician selected by the camp to provide such care that includes and is not limited to necessary injections, anaesthesia, surgery or medical procedures. Camp New Moon will not accept responsibility for medications unless contained in original, labeled packaging.
- Your child’s attendance at Camp New Moon and the relationship between you and Camp New Moon, its directors, officers, employees, medical staff and agents shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and in all regards, you shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario.